We are seeing both current and new patients!
We are happy to be seeing our family of patients and to welcome new patients to our practice.
We have always embraced new technology, so we have remained connected with you, and have also found new friends. It’s been great to have everyone here and enjoy your smiling faces!
Your safety, and the protection of our wonderful OX Team is of paramount importance. Please read on to learn more about our Covid-19 protocols:
Distancing and Reduced Contact:
- Private Treatment Rooms: We are the only orthodontic office in Maryland with private treatment rooms. Unlike other orthodontic offices, we have private rooms for all of our patients, every time.
- Encrypted Inter-office and Patient Communications: We use Rhinogram for communication with our team and with our patients to protect your information. Just click on the little cell phone at the top of the page on our website. This saves you extra visits to the office and speeds communication with our doctors from wherever you are.
- Barrier Technique: Gloves, masks, jackets, and face shields are standard and have been, and continue to be, the standard in our orthodontic office.
- Additional Air Filtration and Sanitation: State of the art medical grade air filtration
- Mouth Rinse: For every patient prior to the start of the orthodontic visit
- Esign: to avoid paper exchanges and reduce touchpoints
- Disinfection: Continual disinfection of all common areas and surfaces in reception area
- Temperature Monitoring: For every team member and patient who enters the building
Infection Control and HIPPA Security:
We have always followed the recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), and the local and state associations, all of which are in line with Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for infection control.
Protocol for Your Appointment at OX:
Expect to have a different flow through our office to maintain social distancing and to avoid extra people in the office at the same time. Prescreening questions will be emailed to you for your confirmation and signature.
Remote Treatment Monitoring:
Dental Monitoring (DM) and SmileSnap for custom, weekly, remote oversight to reduce the number of your in-office visits
For New Patients: We Welcome You to our OX Family:
With either braces or Invisalign and the use of our customization procedures & technology we have reduced the number of orthodontic in-office appointments you need, but you will still communicate with your orthodontist as much as you’d like with remote appointments (we’ll see you in office too! but about half as much) More communication with less visits saves you time and improves oversight!
With our virtual smile assessment, you can connect with our expert treatment coordinator right from the comfort of your home. We understand your life is busy, and can even get you started so you never have to leave your house!
Thank you for being our OX Family!